- Waivers must be signed by all participants 18 and older (under 18 must be signed by legal guardian) before admittance, OTHERWISE, YOU ARE TRESPASSING.
- Helmets and eye protection required.
- Underage riders must be supervised.
- Stay on the trails.
- Be considerate of younger or slower riders.
- Pick up your trash. Pack it in, pack it out.
- Riding permitted during daylight hours only.
- 5 mph idle zone in staging areas.
- Impaired riding is prohibited.
- Wristband must be worn and visible at all times.
- We strongly advise the use of safety equipment: boots, gloves, long sleeve jersey, sturdy pants, and compliance with your state OHV laws.
- Lawrence County Recreational Park, Inc. does not provide any medical insurance.
For more information call LCRP office (812) 275-0186 or ABATE State Office (800) 23-ABATE.